SWIFFFERRRRRRAAAAGH!

A few good things here. In light of my recent blog post about the benefits of going Primal. I spent most of the day cleaning. I’m not much of a cleaner, I just don’t have the energy for it.

HA HA HA HA!

I do now.

I’ve ‘deep cleaned’ about 30% of my bedroom. The other 70% will be tomorrow.

I need to go to the store and grab some steaks and salmon. Some eggs. Some bacon. I have deer for tomorrow!!

Category(s): Just for Fun

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

67,737 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress

 

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>